EVERYONE MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Go to www.eayso.org
2. Log in using your e-mail and password you previously created or, if you have never used eayso before to register, set up a new account.
3. If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password” and follow the instructions
4. If your e-mail has changed, you must use the e-mail you previously used to log in and then update your contact information.
5. For problems, contact eayso support: (866) 588-2976 (M-F 8a-5p; Sa 6a-3p; Su 8a-12p) or email@example.com.
6. Please use a computer - do not complete on a phone or tablet as the e-signature process may not work on those browsers. Compatible browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari & Chrome.
7. Follow instructions below to complete your registration. If your player was registered with Region 144 before: Please select “Application for a returning player” and complete online application. Update your contact information as needed.
8. FOR PLAYERS RETURNING FROM THE FALL SEASON, please do the following to sign up for Winter or Spring season
If your player has NOT registered with Region 144 before:
Please select “Application for a new player” (new to Region 144) and complete online application. Be sure to choose Region 144 on the first screen of the application.
Volunteering: Our league is run entirely by volunteers. Select how your family will volunteer for the Fall season by checking the appropriate box next to the parent’s name in the application.
E-Signature: You MUST e-sign the application or it cannot be processed. When the full registration form appears, scroll down to the yellow box in middle of page. Check the box that says “I agree to use an electronic signature” and type your name in the yellow box. Scroll to bottom of page and click “Continue.”
After completing your on-line application, you have two options for completing registration:
PAY BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON-LINE
1. Once application is complete (including e-signature), you may pay online by credit or debit card by clicking on “Online Payment” and completing the online payment process.
2. To receive the sibling discount, you MUST add all players to the cart first and then pay for them at the same time. If you have separate transactions, the system will not give the sibling discount. No sibling discount for EXTRA, All-Star, Winter Season or Spring Season.
3. You will receive a receipt by e-mail within a few hours.
4. FOR NEW PLAYERS TO THE REGION ONLY:
Please e-mail a photo or scan of the player’s birth certificate or passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will not be processed until birth certificate or passport is received.
5 You are done! Once you have the proof of payment e-mail (and have e-mailed the birth certificate or passport if required).
IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
If you require financial assistance. We have a limited number of scholarships for partial payment of registration fees for those with significant financial need.
No scholarship for EXTRA, All-Star, Winter or Spring Season.
Please contact the Regional Commissioner at email@example.com for additional information.
..... and a whole lot more.
Our parent profile system allows you to update your address, phone number, child information, print forms and many other items
Please note the following:
In the event your child cannot be placed on a team, a full refund will be provided. Due to costs associated with registration, we have the following refund policy for any other cancellation:
*Fall refunds will be granted only with the approval of the Regional Commissioner. To apply for a refund, Registrar@aysorivine.org